Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM (7.1.5) Forward no answer external

Hi 

I currently have a destination number set for my call forward no answer external but any call from an external number to the internal network fails to apply the call forward. when i FORWARD ALL to the same destination number the call seems to have established without any dial or ring tone, as if it gets lost. 

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Start by making sure you have properly configured the related CSSs

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Looks like the CSS is correct as i did what was suggested by Dennis and it worked fine. 

ok got this working. Added a route pattern that points to call forward partition. 

Assuming your CSSs are configured with access to the PSTN, please provide your method of access to PSTN (SIP, PRI, FXO, etc) along with relevant gateway logs ie voice ccsip messages

I've seen this before with sip trunk and providers disallowing the call to enter and exit the same gateway, needing to allow sip reinvites

thanks!

Hi Jeff

just bear in mind im not a voice engineer. I can provide required information with a little more direction. 

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Assign you extension the CSS that is the same as the call forwarding CSS and see if you can ring the number you are trying to forward to.  If you cant dial you have an issue with the Call Forward CSS. 

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Dennis 

tried that and the call went though fine.