Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7 Personal Address Book

armingojak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have question about PAB.

My client use PAB service as main Directory on CUCM 7 and phone 7942 but what they want is to have Caller Name presented when they receive call from some number which they are added to PAB.

For example:

I have add my mobile phone number, first and last name in PAB and when I calling my office phone from my mobile phone I only see mobile phone number on IP phone display.

Is it possible to display my name on IP phone dispaly together with phone number?

Best regards,

Armin

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, CUCM doesn't provide such feature of you adding phones to your PAB and then when you get a call pull the info from PAB and display it.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi java,

I assumed that this option is not supported by CUCM but I wanted to hear another opinion from someone who has maybe tried to do the same thing.

Thanks for the helpful information.

Greetings,

Armin

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

Amit,

You will need to use a 3rd party solution, such as 2Ring IPPS (IP Phone Services) - www.2Ring.com\IPPS. Have a look at personal directories and caller identification...

Please contact me if you have any further questions on this - or if you would like to try it in your lab.

Michal

Hello Michal,

I will present this solution to my client. If they show interest for is I will contact You.

Thank You.

BR,
Armin