Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm 8.5(x) dynamic features and cucm 4.x supplementary features

Abhishek Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All,

I am preparing for an examination of sorts and a very distinguished colleague of mine has mentioned that since the interview is based on cucm primarily, you need to know some of the new features as well some of the classic one.

One of them being the dynamic features of the cucm 8.5 ( x ) and the cucm 4. x versions , which according to him were collectively known as supplementary features.

I checked the release notes :

Dial-via-Office (DVO) Optimization Settings for Toll Reduction

Enable/Disable Mobile Connect From Mobile Phone

and  certain other GUI changes, so still not sure i am treading the right paths.

So would really appreciate if some one can throw some light on the new features as well help in understanding th classical dynamic features of the cucm 4.x versions.

Regards,

Abhishek Singh

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar
3 Replies 3

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

All supported features are mentioned in SRND

CUCM 4 SRND

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/4x/uc4_2.html

CUCM 8 SRND

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/8x/preface.html

SRND will cover all the technology involved in the CUCM releases...Take some time and read both.. It will give you full idea about the differences.

Regards

Ronak patel

Please rate helpfull posts...

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Ok Thanks, Ronak 

The only issue is that i was notified regarding the interview at a very short notice and  i really know that srnd is the best guide , just that wanted a brief documentation part where these two parts can be defined learned and understood , over a period for the interview's sake ( which fortunately or unfortunately) is this weekend.