Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1.2SU1 assign +E.164 numbers to meetme patterns

jeroenhermans
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

We're trying to migrate all our DN's from E.164 to +E.164 on our CUCM 9.1.2SU1.

It seems that for the meetme patterns I cannot do this as it's saying I cannot use the +

Any help?

Thanks,

Jeroen

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello Jeroen,

Tip

Meet-Me patterns, Call Park (and related call park features; for example, Directed Call Park) patterns, and Call Pickup patterns do not support the international escape character, +, so you cannot enter \+ in the pattern fields that are configured for these features.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91_chapter_010000.html#CUCM_RF_UAD8BE59_00

>> so you may need to configure the translation pattern for the meet-me number range to strip the + before hitting the numbers

//Suresh

Please rate all the help posts.

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

View solution in original post

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe this is the case, so you will need to define those without + sign.  There may be others, for example CTI ports, contact center agent IDs, etc. SRND describes it and states to use translations.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello Jeroen,

Tip

Meet-Me patterns, Call Park (and related call park features; for example, Directed Call Park) patterns, and Call Pickup patterns do not support the international escape character, +, so you cannot enter \+ in the pattern fields that are configured for these features.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmsys/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C5565591_00_cucm-system-guide-91_chapter_010000.html#CUCM_RF_UAD8BE59_00

>> so you may need to configure the translation pattern for the meet-me number range to strip the + before hitting the numbers

//Suresh

Please rate all the help posts.

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Hi Guys,

OK, thanks for your help. Indeed it seems + or \+ is not supported.

I have done it with a translation pattern now so that is OK.

Thanks,

Jeroen

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe this is the case, so you will need to define those without + sign.  There may be others, for example CTI ports, contact center agent IDs, etc. SRND describes it and states to use translations.

Chris