Replies

CUCM and Genesys (jtapi question)

kwajmahall
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM Version 10.5.1

Genesys 8.1.100.17

T-Server 8.1.201.12

We have tons of problems with our Genesys contact center users. Our Genesys admin/programmer blames Cisco's jtapi messaging.

I manage the Call Managers and I am far from a Genesys admin/programmer, but my thoughts are this:

Our interfaces to Genesys are very simple---route patterns, trunks, cti route points, and a Genesys end user account with all contact center phones as controlled devices of that user account.  It's difficult for me to grasp that the JTAPI messaging works for some and not work for others, works at this time and not works at this other time. Works for a portion of this connection but not all of it. ETC.

If his blame of the jtapi messaging has any merit, then my thinking is that there has to be a time-out or heart-beat variable relating to jtapi that is incorrectly set to too low of a level somewhere in the Genesys servers. My question to you guys: If there are such settings, where would they be set and what values should they be set to?

1 Reply 1

KY_
Level 4
Level 4

sorry for interrupt your subject I have a question about cucm genesys integration what application user role should we configure on CUCM Genesys T-server integration ?

Gene t server are controlling ip phone via jtapi user but sometimes call is not rining ipphone afrer re-eadded ip phone on jtapi user is starting to work.