cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM built-in reporting and SIP phones rebooting\registering

Tony Musorafite
Level 1
Level 1

We are having an issue where multiple phones are rebooting randomly and saying not registered and then coming online again. This is happening in multiple locations globally and I'm looking for a report that'll show which phones have registered with call manager and when. Phones should not be rebooting or registering during business hours and such a report would allow an accurate view of the issue and it's impact.

Does such a report exist? If not, how would I generate one? If one can't be generated, what needs to be done or purchased to get that visibility?

CUCM: 8.6.2.22900-9

Phones: 9951

Firmware: 9.3.1.33 and 9.3.2SR1

Thank you,

Tony

1 Reply 1

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I am not aware of such reporting capability out of the box.   You can do snapshots on registered/non resgitered phones,  using the RTMT plugin, if that is what you are looking for.  you can filter based on extension (range), ip address and phone type (among other things). It is pretty basic and if you are looking for more advanced monitoring and reporting, you will probably be looking at 3rd party software like Clarus. (www.clarussystems.com)

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.