cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM CDR Analysis and Reporting setup

Chris Driggers
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to set up the CAR service so that we can run user reports that will show all extensions and the calls that they are making.

The users are LDAP integrated with a Microsoft Active Directory. In this scenario, not all of the phones are associated with a user, but we still need to see the activity on those phones.

Right now, when I run a user report, it shows zero calls made. If I search the CDRs, I can see the records for the calls.

Is anyone out there running a similar report to see all activity? Maybe I'm just missing something simple :)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Go to CUCM > Device > Phone. On the phone configuration page, there's a field called "Owner User ID". You have to set this field to get the right report. If you have EM (Extension Mobility) enabled, you cannot set this field.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Go to CUCM > Device > Phone. On the phone configuration page, there's a field called "Owner User ID". You have to set this field to get the right report. If you have EM (Extension Mobility) enabled, you cannot set this field.

After you make that change, is there any way to apply this to the existing CDRs? Or will it only work going forward with new CDRs?