Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM - CUBE - Outgoing Calls fails

MPastor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, How are you doing?

We got the following devices and components on our platform. CUCM 12.5, CUBE 03.16.04b

CUCM - SIP - CUBE - SIP - ITSP

In first place outgoing calls with no audio and after 20 seconds call is disconnected, then we enabled MTP on CUCM and we have one-way audio but the calls stills disconnected scenario. Finally I enabled MTP on CUBE and we got audio in both ways, but the calls is disconnected after 20 seconds.

I tried with/without rel or with/without EO and the behavior is the same. Do you can help me?

I can see 183 session progress between CUBE and CUCM, after the cube sends 200 OK many times to cucm and we get BYE messages.

3 Replies 3

Hi,

Enable PRACK on the SIP Profile of SIP Trunk

1. In the CUCM Administration interface, go to Device > Device Setting >
SIP Profile.
2. Open the SIP profile used by a given SIP trunk.
3. Choose Send PRACK for all 1xx Messages from the SIP Rel1XX Options
drop-down list.
4. Reset the SIP trunk profile for the given SIP trunk.

Also, enable PRACK on your CUBE dialpeers

dial-peer voice 1000 voip
voice-class sip rel1xx require 100rel

***** please remember to rate useful posts

Hi, Mohhamed.

Thankyou for your recommendations, the behavior in the negotiation changes, but the behiavor in the call is the same. (Disconnected after 20 seconds with both way audio).

in logs I can see that call never connects correctly between CUBE and ITSP.

I attach you ccsip messages and show run.

Hi,

Its failing because 183 session progress from CUBE to CUCM has 100rel required but CUCM isn't responding with PRACK. It seems that your CUCM SIP Trunk doesn't have SIP Profile with 100rel enabled (or you didn't reset the SIP trunk after enabling it). Confirm that CUCM has 100rel enabled. 

***** please remember to rate useful posts