Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Meetme protoction

Ali Bahnam
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I already configured Meetme on CUCM, now I need to configure a password for the Meetme participates.

Is this configuration available on the CUCM??

Please advise,

Regards,

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No.

This has been asked hundreds of times before at CSC, please search for answers before posting.

The possible solutions and workarounds are also contained in all the previous threads if you're interested in them, just do a quick search to find all that info.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

Ali,

CUCM does not have a way to password protect a meetme conference.  However, there are a few work arounds that you can do to accomplish this.  You can use Unity Connection or UCCX.  Unity connection will not prompt for a pin, but it will allow you to accept or deny entry into the conference. UCCX you can script it to allow for a pin.  Here is the Unity Connection way.

MeetMe number is 1111 and CTI RP is 2222

Create your meetme conf 1111

Creat a CTI RP with extension 2222 and CfwLL to voicemail

Create the First Callhandler MeetMe-Transfer and under transfer rules:

• Select Strandard transfer
  • Select Transfer Calls To: and enter 1111
  • Make sure to select Transfer with supervision
  • Check: Ask Me If I Want to Take the CallAsk for Caller’s Name

Create a Second CallHandler MeetMe-Welcome with 2222 extension and customize the greeting to say : Please press 1 to join the conference and under CallerInput make sure to transfer to the MeetMe-Tranfer.

Look at this link for the UCCX Way

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/10777796/passwords-meet-me-conference