cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM outgoing call ID

ChikeBrown7363
Level 1
Level 1

Please i need an urgent help. We have outgoing calls id for all DN as 81026888 while few users are allowed to use their normal DN for outgoing calls. Of recent all the calls stop using 81026888 as the caller id but 81026000. I changed the calling route list calling transformation mask to 81026888 but now is masking all users outgoing calls to 81026888 including the ones that are not supposed to mask.

Please how can i correct the error not to mask for all outgoing calling users.

2 Replies 2

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you change the Route List then it's going to affect all calls that use that route list.  So you need to revert that change if you don't want that behaviour.

How have you configured the system to give different calling numbers for different users?  The way I would normally do that is to tick "Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask" on the Route Patterns, then leave Calling Party Transformation blank on Route List members.  Each DN's external number mask then dictates the calling number they present.

Create caller transformation patterns and assign their css to the gateway
or trunk on CUCM.

These patterns should match the actual calling numbers are mask them
accordingly. In this case, match the numbers that you want to mask only. It
provides you better control on what to mask

Here is the guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/12_0_1/systemConfig/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-1201/cucm_b_system-configuration-guide-1201_chapter_010111.pdf

**** please remember to rate useful posts