Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

***CUCM SQL***

Hi Everyone,

It has come to my attention that when it comes to getting reports and queries its much better to use the cucm sql database,

What I'm trying to accomplish:

1. Gather All phones IP using (run sql select) command soo I can append other info like phone type and device pool

I still yet to find the commmand to get the job done

2. To get the callmanager that is acting a primary call manager for the phones. I tried using the sql but it will only show for the transcoders and conference bridges but for the phones it will show null.

run sql select  d.description, n.name from device as d inner join processnode as n on d.fkprocessnode=n.pkid

will generate

MTP_PUB01 10.192.1.10

CFB_PUB01 10.192.1.10

ANN_PUB01 10.192.1.10

MOH_PUB01 10.192.1.10

MTP_SUB 10.192.1.11

CFB_SUB02.192.1.11

ANN_SUB03   10.192.1.11

MOH_SUB04 10.192.1.11

but nothing for the phones

SEP00109109DCD0 NULL

And please post any useful commands or thoughts on new queries

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9
1. Gather All phones IP using (run sql select) command soo I can append other info like phone type and device pool

You cannot do this. This information is not stored in the CUCM SQL database. Sorry.

2. To get the callmanager that is acting a primary call manager for the phones.

If you mean the configured first CallManager server the phone is to use, you need to go via the Device Pool and then CallManager group (Just like you do in CCMAdmin)

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Chris Lee
Level 1
Level 1

Perhaps reporting like this would be of use to you?:

You can generate reports in PDF, RTF, and/or CSV format output.

It's a third party app call Variphy Insight - you can request a free trial and mention the Cisco Support Forum to get a 90 day trial.