Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM stuck on "cancel sync process" on LDAP Directory

Hi,

I have CUCM 6.1.4 integrated with LDAP. The synchronization was perfectly fine up until now. However, any updates in AD (such as ipPhone number field) does not reflect to its corresponding field in CUCM now. I neither see the "perform full sync now" option on LDAP Directory. It is now showing "cancel sync process". It seems the synchronization is in a stuck state. I did try restarting the "Cisco DirSync" service but that did not help. Has anybody faced such problem? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Ramesh

5 Replies 5

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Were any updates made to your AD environment since you had this working?

Ginger

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Try to restart the "DirSync" service from CUCM > Serviceability > Tools > Control Center - Feature Services.

If that didn't fix the problem, we'll need DirSync logs.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

I have the same issue. Looking for any error in the dirsync files I have found out the next messages:

MESSAGE Continuation Reference
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapNamingEnumeration.hasMoreReferrals(LdapNamingEnumeration.java:333)
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapNamingEnumeration.hasMoreImpl(LdapNamingEnumeration.java:208)
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapNamingEnumeration.hasMore(LdapNamingEnumeration.java:171)
com.cisco.ccm.dir.dirsync.ldapplugable.DSLDAPSyncImpl.searchInternalExact(DSLDAPSyncImpl.java:1345)
com.cisco.ccm.dir.dirsync.ldapplugable.DSLDAPSyncImpl.LDAPFullSync(DSLDAPSyncImpl.java:938)
com.cisco.ccm.dir.dirsync.ldapplugable.DSLDAPSyncImpl.run(DSLDAPSyncImpl.java:341)

2016-03-02 21:39:11,185 ERROR [DirSync-DBInterface] common.DSDBInterface (DSDBInterface.java:339) - DSDBInterface.updateUserInfo LDAP data discarded: Missing LDAP attribute: Attribute Count=1 AgreementId=fdafd20d-c7d7-e287-9bed-479e0587762b
uniqueidentifier=eeb0d994894db541a006686ac38873e7

Restart DirSync didn't help.  I did a full stop and start to resolve this issue.

Stopping and Starting Cisco DirSync works for me

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: