IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

im going to shift a cucm from cme and i need to shift call recording from cme to the new cucm as well , im using span ports for a call recording server to record calls at a customer , however i cant understand how the design is functioning , a CME is...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a hunt pilot configured to link to a Unity Call Handler. This is configured to play a message to callers if there is no answer during business hours. After hours we want the hunt pilot to not hunt and divert straight to a mobile phone. Whats ...

Hi,Some one please help to register X-Lite sip phone in CUCME.I am geting error "registration error 408-requested timed out".please tell what i have to use Id ? voice service voipallow-connections h323 to sipallow-connections sip t...

Hello,I know close to nothing about Cisco Unity Connection (version: 10.5.2.13901-2) and VoIP phones. I took over a position and was not able to get any training on the system. The problem I am having is when dialing 911 from one of the phones in our...

Hi, In my lab I started with CUCM 12.5 (fresh install) To my surprise I saw the 2 7940 I have in the LAB converted automatically to SIP when they auto register Although the auto register protocol is SCCP Has any one seen this? I converted back to SCC...