IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have cisco 2811 and few 7961G cisco phones, CME verion 8.6, the phones not registering at all, the phone is getting DHCP Address which means connectivity is fine, I have done the following on the router- NTP is set- uploaded the phone config fil...

I am testing video calls with 8945 IP phones on Call Manager 9.x.   The two phones are in the same VLAN.   When I place a call between the two phones I receive an "unable to setup video" message on the called phone.   I believe all of the correct con...

Our few of our 7961 phones works only on speaker. We cannot make or receive calls via handset but only through phone speaker. We tried factory reset on the phone, upgraded the firmware but no luck. I could assume it's a hardware issue if it's just 1 ...

Dearwe have an issue with forward all on all our IP Phone , once anyone press button (Forward all )  Self Provision IVR response .Please Note that- we deployed all IP Phones through Self Provision on CUCM 11.5su4 - CSS OF forward all is Internal CSS ...

Hi All,Happy New year!!!We have call manager System version: 7.1.5.31900-3 and voice gateway H323. The telco send the reports and saying that from our PRI used some high risk county calls. also  High usage of ILD calls to spcific county and call dura...

We have requirement to configure Audio Conference Bridge with Pass codes where each New Audio Meeting should have New Participant Code.   1)  Meet Me Bridge                                            :- Do not offer Pass codes. 2) Conference Bridge  ...