Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM/UCCX outbound dialing capability

vtbbank_am
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We need a help. We have CUCM and UCCX systems. When calling out we need  to listen some message like < your call will be recorded>. Is there any means or capabilities to organize this kind of configuration???

Thanks

4 Replies 4

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

I am not sure that I understand your requirement.

How are agents dialing out? - manually via a Finesse/CAD keypad or using the Outbound Dialer feature?

Who is the message played to and when is it played. From your description is sounds like the agent has to listen to the message but I guess you meant that the person called should listen to it? - should this message be played before the agent connects to the called person or after an initial converstion?

Hi James,

Thank You for the reply.

We have inbound dialing, and when person called ,he listen some voice messages,but we need another thing and wonder if that capability exists in CUCM or UCCX. We just need that our workers (not necessarily operators) , for example from financial department, calling outside hear <your call is recording>.

You could write a TCL script to do this on the PSTN gateway but CUCM is not capable of doing this itself. The best it can offer is a recording indicator tone which is set in Service Parameters.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100/CUCM_BK_F3AC1C0F_00_cucm-features-services-guide-100_chapter_0101010.html#CUCM_RF_M56B6B42_00

Hi Jonathan,

very thanks for the reply.