Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC AXL Logging

yves.maurin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone know where to configure the logging for the AXL log files located in CUEAC?

I'm using CUEAC version 8.0.0.5 installed in Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 and having an issue with disc space being used by AXLLog_00xx.txt files in the directory C:\Program Files\Cisco\Logging\CTIS\Log.

At 50MB a piece, there are 100 files using up a total of 5GB of space and short of mounting a new volume in Windows to free up the space on C:\ is there a way to reduce the number (or size) of these files?

I'm not completely sure what these log files are used for, so if someone knows the answer that would be a start!

Many thanks,

Yves

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

You can change the log file location in the registry:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Arc Solutions\CUCMAXL

You may need to restart the Attendant Console Services after making the change

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jamgale
Level 3
Level 3

You can change the log file location in the registry:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Arc Solutions\CUCMAXL

You may need to restart the Attendant Console Services after making the change

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your suggestion. Although I neglected to state this originally, I was aware of this registry key, but I guess I wasn't completely happy about this option and wanted to check other possibilities.

I've managed to workaround this issue by configuring a volume mount point in Windows to effectively redirect C:\Program Files\Cisco\Logging\ to the little used 'Data' volume (E:\). I did this from a command prompt using the 'mountvol' command.

Best regards,

Yves