Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC 8.5.5.19 - Failed to Login

Hi all, I have a problem,

I im trying to integrate presence with call manager, but I get alwais the error "Failed to login", those are the versións I am using.

Cucum 8.6.1(2)

Presence 8.6.1

CUPM 8.5.5.1

I got this error.

en Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Adaptors.PresenceAdaptor.LogAndThrowException(String msg, Exception e)

en Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Adaptors.PresenceAdaptor.Initialize()

en Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.AdaptorWrapper.Initialize(List`1 errors)

Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Exceptions.PresenceAdaptorException: PresenceAdaptor.Initialize - FaultException [ClientID = CcClient-1] ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.ServiceClients.PresenceService.Error]: Presence server cannot be reached El detalle del error es igual a Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.ServiceClients.PresenceService.Error.

--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna ---

en Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Adaptors.PresenceAdaptor.LogAndThrowException(String msg, Exception e)

en Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Adaptors.PresenceAdaptor.Initialize()

en Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.AdaptorWrapper.Initialize(List`1 errors)

2012-08-24 08:35:44,946 ERROR [ 1] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.CcClient.Client.Services.SessionService] [Class.Method(0)] - Failed to login

I restarted the server several times.

I checked the sip domain "www.mypresence.com"

I modified the "host" file in windows in order to use domain name en presence client instead a IP.

I cheked my password is fine (the same) on cisco user portal.

I also did this stuff.:

Enabling End Users for Cisco Unified Personal Communicator in CUCM

The steps required to enable end users for CUPC must be carried out on CUCM, CUPS,

and the CUPC client. The steps required for CUCM are summarized in the following list:

1. Assign license capabilities in CUCM.

2. Configure end users in CUCM.

3. Associate the directory numbers with the end users in CUCM.

4. Create a Cisco Unified Client Services Framework (CSF) device.

5. Associate the CSF device with the end user in CUCM.

I do not use LDAP for athentication.

It doesnt still logging

Another thing, When I write my password wrong on the CUPC It tells me "Error - worng username/pasword", but when I write it good, it tells me "Failed to login".

Could you please tell me what is happening?

Reggards.

2 Replies 2

Hi Juan.

Try to add CUPC device instead of CSF and see if it works.

HTH

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you done the capabilities assignment in CUCM (;licencing--->capabilities assignment), also have you associated the CUPC device (or CSF device) with the user in the user management page in CUCM?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.