cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cusco attendant console Advanced 14.0

AzizELASSRI9127
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @Roger Kallberg ,I'm pleased to reach out to you. I'm seeking your assistance with a matter, if you don't mind.

I am in the process of setting up a new Project with CUCM v14.0, using an advanced attendant console installed on a Windows Server 2019. The operator has a computer with the attendant console client, allowing them to manage calls, receive calls, perform transfers, conferences, etc. However, we have identified a specific issue:

When receiving local calls, the reception desk can handle multiple calls by queuing them and transferring them without any issues. It is possible to route these local calls with a CTI DN, allowing them to remain on hold until the operator retrieves the call and addresses their requests.

However, when receiving external calls (PSTN) from phones, the operator using the attendant console client cannot queue the callers when clicking on "queue." To my knowledge, local calls can be routed with a CTI DN, enabling them to stay on hold until the operator retrieves the call and addresses the request. However, for external calls, this routing feature does not seem to be available.

2 Replies 2

As I wrote to you in PM yesterday, since you contacted me about the this topic there first and I advised you to post your question in the open community it’s not suitable to tag me in this post. Please update the post and remove the tag.

Response Signature

On your question as such, to my knowledge there should be no differences in what can be done between internal or external calls. I would advice you to extend this question to the vendor of the attendant console solution.

Response Signature