cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom AA - CUE debug help

johnhsnow
Level 1
Level 1

plsI  need alot of help scripting as this has been a nightmare troubleshooting!

I have modified a script from Ciscos website for cue 7.0, validated it, but having all sorts of problems.

I guess I will start with the script attached, and the trace on the call to the AA if anyone can help would be great as there seems to be alot of issues with this script.

the trace starts at the point CUE accepts the call on the AA pilot, and I get to the main greeting and then when I press 1, it prompts me for the extension. When I press a 4-digit extension I her a 1 second delay, the prompt "are you still there"? so it doesnt accepts the keypress. I 'think' its failing at the get digit string step, However and big however, when I try to open any get digit strip from the cue editor to see the configuration, it crashes my editor.

Jan  9 00:58:21.768 CST: //293/xxxxxxxxxxxx/CCAPI/cc_relay_digit_begin_for_3way_conference:

Check DTMF relay digit begin for 3way conf

Jan  9 00:58:21.868 CST: //293/xxxxxxxxxxxx/CCAPI/cc_api_call_digit_end:

Consume mask is not set. Relaying Digit 0 to dstCallId 0x126

Jan  9 00:58:21.868 CST: //293/xxxxxxxxxxxx/CCAPI/cc_relay_digit_end_for_3way_conference:

Check DTMF relay digit end for 3way conf

appreciate all your help!

9 Replies 9

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

which AA script did you modify? And how?

I opened your script and it cannot pass validatoin, as a variable named "S1_EnterExt" is referenced but not defined (check the Menu step, Dial by Extension Branch, Get Digit String step, Prompt property).

Strangely, my editor can read the script without crashing or even complaining (v. 7.0.6).

G.

Hi Gergely,

I downloaded this script from ciscos website

cue-aa-s1-officehours-2.3.1.zip release 7.1.1 and I am using the 7.0.1 release of CUE editor.

I took out the subflows initially and tried to manually add the steps for dial by extension and name. Now i just downloaded everything again and will try to use the script as is. I am trying to setup AA with 2 options basically option 1 to dial by extension ( interruptible ) and option 2 by name, with option to press 0 to transfer call to zero operator extension that I choose and thats it.. I just wish it was that easy to configure.

Yes i did notice that wav was not uploaded, once I uploaded into cue it validated. I and going to also download 7.0.6 of cue editor as well and give it a shot.

Are you able to run this script in your lab and see if it works as is?

I am working remotely across the country over Citrix and a 5MB WAN link to download and install so its painful

so far, the script runs.

what is not working right now is option 2.

I have the dtmf keys programmed for 1 and 2 for 'dial by ext' and 'operator' and both subflows are being executed.

after subflow is called for operator transfer it plays the operator prompt, but then the call redirect fails and i hear a slow busy reorder tone..... this is where i am stuck.

S1_XfertoOper.aef subflow script has the variable MainOperExt string, "5301" parameter and the

S1_XfertoOper.aef script has the OperExt string, "5301" parameter as well. The parameter mapping on the

S1_XfertoOper.aef subflow is MainOperExt , string, ---> OperExt

hope you can follow my logic i laid out.

another update for you.

I checked the GUI configuration and even though the script parameters show 5301 for 0 operator, the GUI still shows 0, so i changed that to 5301 and the call transfered as expected.

Next gonna try adding a dial by name.

so in this script i am trying to provide the caller the option to start entering digits at the main welcome greeting menu without need to press option 1 or 2 etc.

cant figure that part out.

Any idea?

Let me start up a router with a CUE module and I go and check your script.

G.

cool thanks,

let me give you the working scripts i am currently using, since that is the one i started with.

Hi, thatnrouter was dead, unfortunately, and I need to reinstall it.
Can you also post the CUE config?
G.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I have attached the config - which is doing basically what it needs to do. The caller needs to press option 1, option 2 in order to execute properly though, I don't know how to interrupt the main menu if the caller wants to start entering the extension immediately wihtout pressing option 1 to dial by extension.

Thanks.