Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP call query

Can Anyone answer my below question?

1  How many call can handle by CVP PIM in comprehensive model?

2 In comprehensive model without SIP proxy server is possible to do load balancing? If so How we can implement it?

3 If one call get drop in between voice gateway and callserver how we can get the logs and identify from which component the same happen?

Appreciate your answers

Thanks

Nithin 

2 Replies 2

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

1  How many call can handle by CVP PIM in comprehensive model? -- cvp 10.5 supports up to 900 sip calls but it will depend on cvp port licenses.

2 In comprehensive model without SIP proxy server is possible to do load balancing? If so How we can implement it? --- You can achieve this somewhat by using same preference on dial peers which are pointing to cvp or you can use srv records as well there for CVPs.

3 If one call get drop in between voice gateway and callserver how we can get the logs and identify from which component the same happen? -- You can see the cause in cvp logs and/or in gateway debug logs (debug ccsip messages/error).

Suresh

Thanks suresh for your quick reply.

1  How many call can handle by CVP PIM in comprehensive model? -- cvp 10.5 supports up to 900 sip calls but it will depend on cvp port licenses.

I have gone through some documents. I can see some information related to call count that is  VXML server will supoport 1200 concurrent calls and sip proxy server can handle max 400 CPS. also IVR subsystem can handle 100 request at a time

If so over all the call calculation will be proportion of these call count right?

2  In comprehensive model without SIP proxy server is possible to do load balancing? If so How we can implement it? --- You can achieve this somewhat by using same preference on dial peers which are pointing to cvp or you can use srv records as well there for CVPs.

excellent I think srv records in DNS will be the best way to avoid sip proxy. also I hope we can use CSS ,gatekeeper when we use H323 protocol.

3 If one call get drop in between voice gateway and callserver how we can get the logs and identify from which component the same happen? -- You can see the cause in cvp logs and/or in gateway debug logs (debug ccsip messages/error).

what about if we have sip proxy server in between. Hence it is a unix system you know which command is used to get call logs details?

Your answers will be much appreciated..