Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP issues

chinedu osuji
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

the CVP publisher crashed and all the IP phones are now on CVP subscriber. the CVP publisher platform has been brought up but the phones are still pointing to the CVP sub even after pointing to the new CVP pub platform.

how can this issue be corrected? and also, is it possible to make the CVP sub take the role of the CVP pub.

2 Replies 2

deepaul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Chinedu,

I believe you are talking about CUCM publisher. Typically in the publisher is dedicated for admin activities and it is the subscriber who handles the call processing.

From what you mentioned, I understand you have a callmanager group with pub and sub. Is pub ahead of sub. The phones will always register to the highest available cucm in the group. 

You might want to try re adding the cucm's in the correct order to the group and then do a reset of the phones.

regards,

Deepu

Hello Deepaul,

thanks for your response, and yes i meant the CUCM. kindly advice on how to go about this activity.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: