Views
Helpful
Replies

Deletion of translation patterns

Shu K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

There are many many translation patterns on CUCM10.5.  Is there the easiest way to delete all of patterns at once?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The below command from CUCM Publisher CLI will delete all the TP in one go. I would still recommend that this should be done in presence of TAC or after receiving a confirmation from them just to make sure there is no other impact

run sql delete from numplan where tkpatternusage=3 and dnorpattern is not NULL

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you really want to delete all the TP?? If yes, then simply go to CUCM Admin >> Call Routing >> Translation Pattern >> Find

The above will display all the TP to maximum of 50 on one page, though this can be changed to 250 from Top Right hand side and then check the box which will select all the TP and then click on delete Selected. In case, you have certain TP to delete find them first using Description, Pattern etc and then delete.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Actually, there are over 20,000 patterns.  Do I need to do that way 200 times to delete all of them?

Regards

Shu

The below command from CUCM Publisher CLI will delete all the TP in one go. I would still recommend that this should be done in presence of TAC or after receiving a confirmation from them just to make sure there is no other impact

run sql delete from numplan where tkpatternusage=3 and dnorpattern is not NULL

Regards

Deepak

Thank you.

That is the way I am looking for.

I would like to try that way with TAC support.