Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Detecting changes in Call Manager via logs

Hi all,

I have some user accounts in my Call Manager for several teams depending on their roles.

I´d like to know how can I know the daily changes these groups are doing. I´ve seen something related to traces but I need to know the best way to to this (if there another way).

Does exist any guide or procedure for doing it?

Many thanks in advance mates for your help. Really appreciated.

PRo.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Depending on your version it's either the role traces or tomcat traces. Those are the only options you have.

There is no way to configure the system to tell you what changes were done thru the day, you need to download the traces and go thru them to find that out.

You could possible script something to detect changes and get a list but that's something you would need to code down.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Depending on your version it's either the role traces or tomcat traces. Those are the only options you have.

There is no way to configure the system to tell you what changes were done thru the day, you need to download the traces and go thru them to find that out.

You could possible script something to detect changes and get a list but that's something you would need to code down.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hey Java,

Yes, with mi Call Manager version 5.1.3 I don´t have many options. Version 7 has audit logs for making easily this.

I´ve downloaded the traces, it doesn´t show many information. But I can get this information (line by line :-S) with CM database via SQL commands. Obviously this is not what I want.

Thanks for your help.