IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have 3 CUCM Rel 7.1.5 Servers : 1 publisher + 2 subscribersSNMP is configured on these CUCM and I would like to discover them on the LMS map.But they are not discovered and when issuing a "show cdp neighbor" command on the switcheson which the CUCM...

Hi Experts, I currently use T.38 between Cisco IAD 2431 and Stone FAX Server without problem, but in these days I've a new case with failed fax trasmission.Our customer uses Canon MF 5700 fax and it calls us via ISDN PRI. The call arrive on the E1 in...

aemcomcco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have query :What does a TP of X! configured on CUCM 7x acheive ?Following conditions apply :Calling Party TransformationsUse Calling Party's External Phone Number MaskCalling Party Transform MaskPrefix Digits (Outgoing Calls)Calling Line ID Present...

Dear alli have got few phones having 62XX range which is given to one of our client now i want when these phones dial out .. only these few phone they will have their own DID displayed  as Caller ID which i have given to client on one of their phones...

Hi all,Background summary:we're trying to phase out our older voice gateways & moving to the new, which means IOS 15.1 whilst sticking with our callmanager 4.2.Problem:When making external calls out our new voice gateway the ccm.exe process jumps to ...

Hello Everyone,Let me just summarize what i have so far.  I have 4 ip phones configured correctly with "ephone"s and "ephone-dn"s. Each of these phones can call each other with no problems. I have Vic2-2FXO card and i plugged two pstn lines into it b...

Currently configuring a Cisco Unified Border Element on a Cisco 3945 router.  I am trying to configure a software MTP on the router and not use the UCM for the MTP.  Does telephony-service need to be turned up on the CUBE for this to work?

preeve by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes