cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DHCP Conflict on 2811 router, Telephony not working, stuck at CM List

JSilva2001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Im trying to give DHCP to VOIP Phones, things work perfectly till i add more than 1 phone to each VLAN, then i get DHCP Conflicts at my Telephony router, wich gives DHCP to the Phones, then they enter a loop where they try to get an IP and a CM list number. Some phones pick up their line perfectly, but others enter that loop, i tried clearing the conflict but it doesnt work, i search in this forums and they recomend clearing the conflicts or adding a command to eleminate this conflict logs, but or they dont work or they simply dont exist as a command in the router, im new at telephony so i dont know what to do about this loop of DHCP and CM List.
I leave my pka so you can check every configuration so you can tell what im doing wrong with my dhcp or telephony service (TELEFONICA).

conflict.png

1 Reply 1

Hello there, 

I took a look at your file. Your phones aren't registering because you've not assigned lines to most of them. I shutdown most of your network and isolated just the blue reception area. Adding the button config to ephones 6 and 7 cleared the errors and allowed your phones to register. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: