Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial-peer selection based on calling number and Destination-pattern

kiranoddiraju
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Phone -->CUCM (10.5)-->CUBE(15.0)-->DP match based on Calling number-->SIP Provider

UK (+44) - SIP Destination IP 10.1.1.1

France (+33) - SIP Destination IP 10.1.1.2

Spain (+34) - SIP Destination IP 10.1.1.3

Belgium (+32) - SIP Destination IP 10.1.1.4

How do I match an outbound dial-peer based on calling number and destination-patter combination? For example calls from the UK (+44) should hit the UK dial-peer number 4400 only and Spain (+34) should hit dial-peer 3400 which will have a destination pattern .T or something similar. The SIP service provider is providing separate destination IP's for billing purposes. On CUCM route pattern I am adding prefix of country code in the called party transformations.

Thanks,

Kiran

4 Replies 4

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There could be many approach to fix this issue, for instance use 'answer-address' to match inbound dial peer and with the help of CoR, you can instruct inbound dial peer to see specific outbound dial peer. 

Thanks Vivek. Can you give me an example configuration or provide a link please?

Kiran

Hello Kiran,

I also need to understand - how can I route DID calls based on calling no.using Outbound Dial-peer.

Example, I have 3 PRIs with three different pilot nos.(mapped one-to-one)

PRI A

PRI B

PRI C

Dial-peer (POTS) should see that if calling no. is from PRI A (pilot range), it should show Caller-ID from - A PRI range only to Called party

Similarly, it applies to rest of the PRIs.

Kindly help me - how to configure Outbound Dial-Peer in such a case.

mmoulson1
Level 4
Level 4

You have kind of answered your own question by suggesting you want to use a destination pattern!

So you just need to duplicate your dial peer config and change the destiantion pattern for each.

.T is any digit followed by any number of further digits. If you have a dial peer with this then all calls will match it!

In your example +34 for Spain, dial-peer 3400, the destination pattern would be +34T

Lets say for the UK +44 dial-peer 4400, the destination pattern would be +44T

So you are matching the dial peer based on the number. Hope that makes sense. Obviously you just need to apply the appropriate session target IP address to each peer.

Hope that helps.