IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi teami have the following output . Appreciate your helpful replies. Router#show platform softwarelicense License U D I : U C 560-F X O-K 9 :Maximum User Licenses : 56Used User Licenses : 0 Available User Licenses : 56Base License : 24C S L Base Lic...

Hi all,   I have CUCM 8.6.2 and i create sip trunk with elastix system but the calls working in one direction from elastix to cucm but i have fast busy when i make calls from cucm to elastix system. i collect trace from CUCM using RTMT and i found yh...

Hi I have a CME with a SIP trunk and SIP phones (78XX). It seems the SIP phones send out register messages also to the SIP provider. How can we block these? I know for SCCP phones there is a command, but when I apply this command on the SIP phones th...

Hi all,   I'm not able to get my MTP registered in cucm, ive configured sccp /groups/dspfarm however no succes: Registration status in cucm (Unknown)   ===================================================================== SCCP Admin State: UPGateway ...

monasir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear    how to configure Cisco jabber for windows or android or iPhone for a client how has already have ip Cisco phone already configured for him under his name on his desk so can i mirror his ip phone information on Cisco jabber to be the same ...

Is it possible to have two buckets of users in IM&Presence so that some users aren't enabled for Chat and Rooms but can still have the contacts tab? Currently we have jabber users separated through UC Service Profiles for Phone Only and Full Jabber b...