cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable missed calls notification on SIP phones and CME 10.5?

nocjallen
Level 1
Level 1

After reading through CME documentation I see that it is possible to disable missed call notifications for SCCP phones. However, I am wondering if it is possible on SIP phones?

I am using Cisco 7861 IP Phones and CME 10.5 running on a Cisco 2901.

Any feedback would be helpful.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I second nocjallen, at the moment it is supported on SCCP phones on CME. SIP phones have limited feature sets for CME.

At the moment, there is not such feature for SIP phones on CME, We need to wait if it comes in CME 11.

~Amit

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Refer CME Feature Admin guide.

HTH,

Regard, 

Mohammed Noor

To report missed calls to directory numbers on an IP phone, use the missed-calls command in ephone configuration mode. To suppress missed-calls reporting, use the no form of this command.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/command/reference/cme_cr/cme_m1ht.html#wp8771059930

This is the reference for suppressing missed calls, however it applies to ephones and not voice register pools. I am trying to find a solution that is supported on SIP phones and voice register pools.

I second nocjallen, at the moment it is supported on SCCP phones on CME. SIP phones have limited feature sets for CME.

At the moment, there is not such feature for SIP phones on CME, We need to wait if it comes in CME 11.

~Amit