Views
Helpful
Replies

Displaying CLID on CUCM

j.leroux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a GW that connects to CUCM via a SIP trunk.  This GW converts TDM to IP.  Clients dial into the GW, and the GW forward the call to CUCM and then CUCM to a phone.  My challange is that some outside callers hide their CLID, and I need to display this number on internal (CUCM) phones.  I do see their "calling" number in the SIP traces but obviously it still shows as anonymous.  Any ideas of how I can display this number internally?

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please post the complete trace where you see the number, but then is not displayed.

Via: SIPINVITE sip:5868@a.a.a.a;user=phone SIP/2.0

/2.0/UDP b.b.b.b;branch=z9hG4bKac2038080708

Max-Forwards: 70

From: "anonymous" <sip:anonymous@anonymous.invalid>;tag=1c2038075013

To: <sip:5868@a.a.a.a;user=phone>

Call-ID: 2038074156181201215553@b.b.b.b

CSeq: 1 INVITE

Supported: em,100rel,timer,replaces,path,early-session,resource-priority,sdp-anat

Allow: REGISTER,OPTIONS,INVITE,ACK,CANCEL,BYE,NOTIFY,PRACK,REFER,INFO,SUBSCRIBE,UPDATE

User-Agent: Audiocodes-Sip-Gateway- /v.5.60A.000.008

a.a.a.a: CallManager

5868: Extension

mmmmmmmmmm: Calling Number

b.b.b.b: Gateway

I don't see anything in the SIP message that indicates the calling number to be hidden. And he fact that From has a name of 'anonymous', that is not enough.

You may want to clarify the complete call flow, system setup, and check its configuration.

Was there any progress on this J.?

I've got the same question- were you able to find a fix so CUCM doesn't present anonymous@anonymous.invalid?

Thanks.

Mike.