IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Community,I have a installation of Call Manager Express running version 4.x.  I am trying to upgrade to Call Manager Express 8.1However, the phones will not upgrade when connected to the new CME running version 8.1I suspect there is a version sequenc...

rdlcert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a an ATA 186 at my house that is used for regular cordless phones. I don't know what it is, but every couple of days the box locks up and has to be power cycled. It de-registeres itself with my CUCM7 and of course there is no dial tone. A simp...

I've seen posts dancing around this, but none that deal specifically with this.  For reasons that are too odd to go into, I want to send calls from a phone registered to a CUCM server through a voice gateway to a CME gateway (using H.323 not a PRI) a...

refram by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just acquired the responsibility of our office phone system. We have a new employee starting work on Monday, and I need to be able to reset the mailbox password on (what will be) her phone. I reset the phone (7941) to factory defaults, but I s...

jplinfert by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm going to change a sensitive parameter of CUCM 8.6 and that will trigger a License MAC recalculation. Now, I'd like to know if anybody knows wether and how long all features are going to keep working until I upload the new rehosted license. ...

Hi,I have the following issue:I have 2 7941 which are registered to the CUCM. They are on the same network as my pc. I want to use the softphone for testing.But the Softphone will not register. I don't get an error on the phone itself.In CUCM under D...

I have a 3825 running 12.4(15)T7 with two   vwic2-2mft-t1 cards in it and it is working fine.    I have another 3825 running 12.4(15)T10 with a single vwic-2mft-t1, and a single vwic2-2mft-t1.  I cannot see the newer vwic2 card. show log reveals "unk...