Views
Helpful
Replies

Does 2811 webvpn support for sccp phone

yun zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Guys

Our customer need to SOHO for work , so need to move to their cisco phone to home environment , as i know cisco already supported sslvpn client for 7945 65 75 however the architecture on cisco document need asa firewall to deploy sslvpn server and ca server ,my question as does 2811 can replace for asa of role for this architecture

my thinking diagram as below

(SOHO USER CP7945)  ------  INTERNET -------- (CUSTOMER OFFICE 2811 ROUTE )

PNSERVER + CME8.5+CA SERVER

TKS

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Yun

If your doubt is about the replacement for support SSLVPN for client, yes it will work fine, but also you will need to check the others features thats are enabled in your firewall (ASA)

Please rate if this help

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

"Se você quiser alguém em quem confiar, confie em si mesmo. Quem acredita sempre alcança"
Renato Russo

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yun zhang
Level 1
Level 1

sorry for  omit

(SOHO USER CP7945)  ------  INTERNET -------- (CUSTOMER OFFICE 2811 ROUTE )

VPNSERVER + CME8.5+CA SERVER

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Yun

Cisco IOS SSL VPN is a licensed feature available on Cisco routers running the Cisco IOS Advanced Security feature set. Cisco Router Security bundles entitle you to a certain number of free users; beyond that, you need to purchase additional feature licenses.

Check more details in Cisco IOS SSL VPN: Router-Based Remote Access for Employees and Partners

You can find how configure that in the AnyConnect VPN in ISR route

Please rate this post

"Se você quiser alguém em quem confiar, confie em si mesmo. Quem acredita sempre alcança"
Renato Russo

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Dear

Thank you for your quickly reply , but my means although 2811 support SSLVPN for client , but I need confirm whether can replace to ASA in this architecture

Hi Yun

If your doubt is about the replacement for support SSLVPN for client, yes it will work fine, but also you will need to check the others features thats are enabled in your firewall (ASA)

Please rate if this help

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Renato Russo

Cheers
Bruno Rangel