Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does TBCT works with a Unity Connection AA or a UCCX script

Greetings,

I am trying to find out whether TBCT can be implemented with the following scenarios. We currently have two 2921 H.323 gateways. The local telco offers the TBCT service. The telco switches are configured as NI2 and all 4 PRIs are in the same trunk group. I am trying to find out whether TBCT works in these scenarios prior to subscribing to the service.

We are running CUCM 8.5

1) A Unity Connection AA when there is an option (caller input) to transfer to an external PSTN number.

2) A UCCX script with an option for the caller that will transfer the call to an external PSTN number.

3) A call center agent answering the incoming call and then transferring that call to an external number.

4) A user have their phone forwarded to the cell phone and the user answers the call on their cell (not Mobile Connect).

Thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As best as I can tell this is up to the PSTN gateway. CUCM, and most certainly CCX, Unity Connection, or endpoint phones, would be oblivious to the operation. The only documentation I can find on the topic is another thread here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2054525?decorator=print&displayFullThread=true I already looked but there is no published TCL script on CCO for this feature either.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: