Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

downloading CUCM 8.0 form the CCO

Hi

I want to download CUCM v8.0 from the cisco CCO but I can't find the Bootable DVD I just find files with the .cop.sgn extension

I'll use it for a LAB environment on VMware Workstation

can any one give me the link of the DVD from the cisco web site (I have privileges to download from the cisco web site)

thanks

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Abderrahmane,

Sadly, as you have discovered, there are not bootable images

available for download. You will need to work with Cisco either directly via your SE, a Partner or PUT (product upgrade tool) to secure the DVD's and pay for the proper licenses that will enable the Software feature License for your new version.

PUT  (www.cisco.com/upgrade)

or go with the purchase of a Lab version

Unified Communication 8.5 NFR Bundle Now Orderable

http://developer.cisco.com/web/jtapi/blogroll/-/blogs/unified-communication-8-5-nfr-bundle-now-orderable

Cheers!

Rob

thank you ROB

Let me get this staight...

CUCM is not free??

OK

One more question...

Is there a way to install a CISCO Telepresence CTS-MX200 using CME 8.6???

Regards,

Edson Vuma

-- Regards Edson Vuma

The MX200 doesn't technically require CUCM/CME unless you're connecting it to other endpoints that do.  You can to straight IP to IP calls with it and other Telepresence devices, like the MX300, or EX series tabletop units without the video server piece.  When you add Movi software clients, and look for things like directory integration, NAT traversal, and other things, then you're looking at the TPMS solution (not CME).

We ran a pilot with no server integration over our WAN with an MX200, an EX60, and two EX90's, and just configured them with phone book entries for each device's IP addresses.  It doesn't scale well, but if you only have a handfull of devices, it works well enough.