Views
Helpful
Replies

DX650 pickup notification

u.krannich
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I can confirm that there is a strange behaviour of the DX650 regarding pickup (Audio alert notification is not coming in the DX650,CSCuo68322).

The function by itself works: If onother phone in the same group rings, I can use the pickup button to catch that call.

The problem is the notification. I've never seen a notification when the phone app is open.
From time to time the notification comes up in the home screen. Lets say every twentieth call. But than only the called name is shown, never the number/name of the calling party. The notification comes up immediately, the 6 seconds timer in the pickup group is ignored.

The configuration of the pickup group should be OK. I've got some 7931 in that group, the pickup notification works exactly as desired: After 6 seconds calling party and called party information is shown.
I've configured a shared line on a DX650 and an 7931: Notification on the 7931 is good, on the DX650 as described. Lets call it buggy ...

Does anybody out there have a stable pickup notification on a DX650?

Regards,

Uli

CUCM 9.1.2.12900-11
cmterm-devicepack9.1.2.12045-1
cmterm-dx650.10-1-2-41

6 Replies 6

Jarvis IT
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issues.

My 8945's work fine. I find that on the dx650's the BLF buttons will produce alerts/notifications, but i can't get an alert/notification from a call pickup group.

Hi Jarvis,

thanks for the response.
Currently I'm also using the BLF as a notification workaround. But thats annoying :(

Does your DX650 list missed calls from unknown numbers in the call logs?

Regards,
Uli

It sure is annoying using the BLF.

Anonymous call aren't logged either.

Frustrating as the people using these phone are usually the more tech savy or are the General Managers. We actually removed all the DX650's from the boardrooms so the owner who paid for the system, doesn't have to see a product that doesn't work properly.

u.krannich
Level 1
Level 1

Confirmed as Bug by TAC.

Waiting for the fix.

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCus49666

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all , any updates about it? I have some DX650 with sipdx650.10-2-5-60 firmware , registered in CUCM 11.0.1.22900-14 , and I'm not able to capture calls (I cant see any pickup key or button) neither have any audio or visual alert on it.

Regards

Hi,

I had the same issue.

You need to configure pickup in the phone button template.

If that is done you get the pickup notification, unfortunately without calling & called party information.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: