cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable outgoing Caller ID

datamodule
Level 1
Level 1

We are running CUCM 8.6 and want to enable outgoing called id for some numbers.Can any one tell me how to proceed with this and what steps we need to take.

Thanks for your help

6 Replies 6

zdesignstudio
Level 4
Level 4

What is your call flow? Are you using a SIP provider, PRI ISDN? What do callers receive now in regards to caller ID when you are making an outgoing call? Dont forget, your carrier needs to have caller ID enabled and not blocked.

Please remember to rate useful posts and mark answers as "correct" if applicable.

Please rate useful posts and mark answers as correct if applicable.

Thanks for your reply current call We are using CUCM -->PSTN GW (which is PRI ISDN).Currently callers getting No Calles ID or unknown number.I will check with provider but from call manger side and voice gateway side what changes/setting i have to do

Aside from the provider, in CUCM you can check that on the matching route patterns the Calling Line ID and Calling Name presentation are set to Allowed or possibly default depending on your settings. If it is set to restricted then no caller ID, anonymous, etc will be displayed to the called party regardless of what the carrier is doing.

Please remember to rate useful posts and mark answers as "correct" if applicable.

Calling Line ID and Calling Name presentation are set to default

If teh carrier comes back and says its enabled, try setting it to allowed. How are yo interfacing to CUBE? SIP, H323?

Please remember to rate useful posts and mark answers as "correct" if applicable

H323