cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension reject in cucm

Sanu
Level 1
Level 1

When I configured an extension (1111)in 8841 model it is rejected, but the same phone with another extension (2222) it is registering in same pool and same location. And the rejected extension (1111) is registering in another remote location with same model and same pool . Jabber also working with same extension. Phone is getting IP also . I tried factory reset several times. 

" Status is rejected and if I change to another extension suddenly status will register" . I deleted all accounts even jabber also and recreated but still same problem.  Please help.

2 Replies 2

Kaloyan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Without logs and providing more context, it will be hard to tell what's causing the issue. 

Are the phones auto registering? Please check if the problematic extensions are within the auto-registration DN range. If they are, check the Route Plan Report from CUCM Admin page > Call Routing. See if there are any phones currently utilizing the extensions. If there aren't see if the extensions exists as Unassigned DNs again from the Route Plan Report. If they, do proceed with deleing them. 

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would agree with Kaloyan and check the Route Plan Report to identify if there are duplicate entries, which should be deleted.

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies