Helpful
Replies

force outgoing call cube pstn

Matiaa9223
Level 1
Level 1
greentings
We have two sip trunk that communicate with the PSTN through
I have the Interns 87 ... come out by dial-peer 201 and the interns that start with 90 .. come out by dial-peer 202
both go out with 0XXXXXX
Is there any way to configure it to exit each inmate by his Dial-peer?
Thanks

17 Replies 17

There is Something like Foward-Digit but in CUBE?

so i can make a dial peer adding a digit but i foward to the ISTP only the digit that i want 

You see the incoming from the CUBE perspective and not from your network perspective as a whole. I will check your config and relay the action plan in a bit.

For your other query, forward digit concept applies to POTS DP only. If you need to prefix digit, you can use a translation rule/profile.

Ok, so you need to understand that your 90XXX number is a CALLING number and not a CALLED number. IOS is selecting DP 101 because of "incoming called e164-pattern-map 2" and since this DP does not have a DPG it will chose a outbound dial-peer based on the dial-string alone.

You need to have two VoIP dial-peers configured with "incoming calling e164-pattern-map 3" and "incoming calling e164-pattern-map 1" respectively to accommodate your two calling number requirements.

voice class dpg 500
dial-peer 201 preference 1
dial-peer 101 preference 2

voice class dpg 600
dial-peer 202 preference 1
dial-peer 102 preference 2

dial-peer voice X voip
incoming calling e164-pattern-map 3
destination dpg 600

dial-peer voice Y voip
incoming calling e164-pattern-map 1
destination dpg 500

The dial-peers are just a template so you to understand how the configuration needs to be added for correct incoming dial-peer selection and correct outbound DP preference based on DPG.