Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward Call from CUC to IP Phone

Hello together

I have a problem to configure a directly configured transfer from a call who arrives to the Unity server into a User VM.

I like that if the User forward his DN to the VM during office hours, this call goes to the CUC server and it will be directly
forwared to another DN outside the CUC, for example a mobile phone.
If the User forwards his DN to the VM outside office hours, the call should be answered by the Unity Server with the
closed Greeting and then Hang up.

User DN is +47581235544, Mobile Phone is +47451233366

I know I need a System Call Handler but I don't know what I need to configure either for the VM of the End User nor
the System Call Handler.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Pascal

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Simply configure your schedule in CUC and the standard/closed greetings to do what you're asking for.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

What I did is the time schedule and the closed greeting. This is working fine. But I don't know how to conifigure this automatic forward, without any Caller Input, to the Mobile Phone during office hours.

Create a new CH, set the transfer settings to transfer to whatever phone number you want (I'm assuming your CUC transfer rules and CSS in CUCM allow this), then in the closed greeting, set the after greeting to attempt transfer to, and use the CH with the phone number you want to reach.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

OK, cool. seems to work.

Now I have a kind of "Music on Hold" for about 3, 4 seconds when CUC transfers the call.
Is there a way to get rid of this?

Cheers,
Pascal