cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward calls to multiple numbers

jadkins01
Level 1
Level 1

Wanting to setup call forward to multiple number, one extension at a time. What I mean is, I want the call to forward to another number if no answer, then to another number if the forward doesn't answer. Example: Call comes into 3000. No answer so, call forwards to 2000. No answer on 2000 so, call forwards to 1000. No answer on 1000 so, call forwards to 4000. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

You haven't said what product you are using, so I will assume CUCM.  Best option would be to create a hunt group (Line Group, Hunt Group, Hunt Pilot) for the lines that you want it to call forward to.  Set the sequence to "Top Down".  Then set your original extension to call forward no answer to the Hunt Pilot.

Doing it this way doesn't mess up any call forward settings, or voicemail etc for the lines in the group.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

You haven't said what product you are using, so I will assume CUCM.  Best option would be to create a hunt group (Line Group, Hunt Group, Hunt Pilot) for the lines that you want it to call forward to.  Set the sequence to "Top Down".  Then set your original extension to call forward no answer to the Hunt Pilot.

Doing it this way doesn't mess up any call forward settings, or voicemail etc for the lines in the group.

My apologies. CUCM 11.5.