cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward extension to extension

spurs2k18
Level 1
Level 1

So bear with me.  I was kinda thrown into all of this.  I have never worked with UCM before, so I'm learning on the fly. Version is 9.1.  Any how.....

We have an extension that is no longer in use but still gets calls.  Would like to forward those calls from that unused extension to one currently being used by HR.  I know there is a way to do this as the guy who left showed me like in 20 seconds.  Essentially i remember he took MAC address assigned it the in use extension.  I just don't recall how he did it all.  I'm not a telecom guy so google has been my best friend, but haven't really seen this issue posted anywhere specifically.  I have working knowledge of phone systems as have worked with NEC and Avaya.  Again this is my first time with Cisco and it seems a lot more tedious, and I seem to be at a loss.  Any guidance here be great.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Go to Call Routing > Directory Number, and search for the extension. Then, at the desired extension go to Forward All and fill the the destination extension. Make sure that the Calling Search Space on the right column matches that of the device.

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Go to Call Routing > Directory Number, and search for the extension. Then, at the desired extension go to Forward All and fill the the destination extension. Make sure that the Calling Search Space on the right column matches that of the device.

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.

Awesome thanks so much.