cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forwarding a hunt pilot number

Robert Phillips
Level 1
Level 1

I have a small group of employees who have a 800 number that rings all of thier phones via a hunt pilot.  The problem I am having is that they want to be able to forward that number to the on call person when it is after hours or no one is in the office.  One day they may want forward to number 555-555-1234 and the next to 555-555-9876. They may forward the calls at 3pm on day and not until 7pm the next so I can not due it via an schedule.

Currently we have to go into Communications manager (6.0) and have to manually change the forwarding setting on the hunt pilot every time they want to turn that on or change who's cell rings. They would like to beable to do it on thier own.

Is there a way to allow the end users to forward that hunt pilot to a cell phone on thier own, without giving them having to login to Communications Manager and edit the hunt group on thier own?  Something like a *72,5555551234

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use Mobile Connect feature (single number reach) and forward the hunt pilot to it, this way they can manage the schedule via ccmuser page and change the destination at will via the same portal.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: