cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO off-hook forever; IP Phone keeps ringing.

r_berana
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am using CCM4.2 and 2811 as GW, I configured the FXO ports and assigned DN's respectively. When I tried to call from outside, it is forwarded to the assigned DN and rings, but the IP phone keeps on ringing even if i hanged-up, I checked the voice port status and it is stuck on off-hook. Each voice port has the following commands:

CPTONE XX

TIMING HOOKFLASH-OUT 500

Please help!

7 Replies 7

thomuff
Level 3
Level 3

Did you try shut /no shut the voice port? or

resetting the phone?

I even restarted the gateway but still no luck.

TomGarman
Level 1
Level 1

Does this happen to all of your lines coming into the FXO card, or just one? I recently (last week) had a batch of FXO cards that were bad (5 cards total). The ports on the card would work fine for a day or so, and then fail (causing incoming calls to ring forever). If you check the output of 'debug vpm signal' it may help to narrow the cause.

senolgokhan
Level 1
Level 1

hi

u have solved your problem?if so how ?

because i have similiar problem

i got ccm 4.1.3 and fxo ports connected fct's for gsm connections

Gateway and CCM has mgcp connection.

on callmanager fxo port configuration I configured Attendant DN for incoming calls .

what is the relation of using battery reversal command for directing the incoming calls to Attendant DN which is specifed on callmanager.

Because if i use battery reversal under fxo port , calls routed to Attendant DN but only one time phone rings and then disconnects.

But if i use no battery-reversal command under fxo ports calls go to the AttendantDN and call can be set up succeessfully.

any idea

thansk

Gokhan

Still having the same problem, actually all the 3 FXO cards that have 4-port each are having the same problem.

sheerazkhatri
Level 1
Level 1

Try those 3 commands

progress_ind setup enable 3

progress_ind alert enable 8

progress_ind progress enable 8

Sheeraz

Im using MGCP on my gateway and I think those 3 commands are for H.323 GW.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: