IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Decided to recreate this thread because the other one was quite unclear and not very helpful.I got a 7970 here and I just powered it up. At first I thought there was no activity on the screen, but now I can see that stuff is being displayed it'...

Hi, I have handful of Ip phones which register/deregister w/ the ff. logs;Can anyone help me how to attend this issue?06/02/2007 02:01:57.779 CCM|StationInit: TCPPid = [2.100.132.2033317]Socket Broken. DeviceName=VGC15c647a98e15,IPAddr=192.168.0.1...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have loaded CCM 4.3 with the Windows 2003 Cisco OS... However.. I am unable to connect via RDP. I have enable remote desktop but cannot get a connection. I like ot have RDP working as a backup in case VNC crashes. Ive loaded this OS on 4 boxes n...

JeffG1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI could use some help setting up CM with my sip-provider.I've setup sip-ua to connect to and authorise with my sip provider. I have setup my first handset with secondary number (same as username provided by my sip providers) and used the no-reg...

hi alli have CCM 5.1b, and i configured IPMA, every thing is ok except one thing which is the Filtering displays as Down, I checked the CTI route point its status is unknown and not registered, i restarted it but still not registered, i tried to rest...