cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

gatekeeper prob

jones.jack
Level 1
Level 1

i have a gatekeeper integrte with cucm v7 and i have two gateways .All configuration are ok and cucm & gateways are registered to gatekeeper ,my problem when i dial a number from ip phone which on cucm do not hit ip phone on of other branch  ,debug shows me the call is ok and call is reachable , any help.i use e1 as connection betweenvsites.

4 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

Based on your post that you did the below debugs and the call is ok

1- For gatekeeper ( debug gatekeeper main10). ok

2-For CuCM (debug ISDN q931) . ok you can see the correct calling number and correct called number  and the call reach to the other gateway.

please check the dial peers on the gateway which the call hit it  and the number of digits . I hope to share the configuration and the debugs also.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

View solution in original post

Ok you create translation pattern and in pattern (1#.xxxx)  where xxxx is your extension number and in the below of the page you will find called party transformation - discard digit ( predot) . that is all

Thank you

Ok , you can create two dial peers one for GK route and other for your  local connection route as the below

dial-peer voice 1 pots

destination-pattern

port 1/1/1/

dial-peer voice 2 voip

destination-pattern 

session target ras

preference 10

Thank you

;:

Good Luck ,On CUCM you can do using route list . for example you have number : xxxxxx go out using GK then your local router .

1- cretae RL which will includes ( GK , standard local gateway).

2- on the route pattern (assign route list to the route list which you crated).

Thank you

8 Replies 8

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

Based on your post that you did the below debugs and the call is ok

1- For gatekeeper ( debug gatekeeper main10). ok

2-For CuCM (debug ISDN q931) . ok you can see the correct calling number and correct called number  and the call reach to the other gateway.

please check the dial peers on the gateway which the call hit it  and the number of digits . I hope to share the configuration and the debugs also.

Thank you

i am sure that debugs are useless , let me  check your post.

thanks

how can i receive call on cucm witout 1#?.

Ok you create translation pattern and in pattern (1#.xxxx)  where xxxx is your extension number and in the below of the page you will find called party transformation - discard digit ( predot) . that is all

Thank you

how can i do redundancy for calls using gatekeeper.for the gateway , eah gateway in each branch has E1 local connection?.

am sorry but i prepare for my ccie voice , i do not have any experience in gatekeeper?. thanks i will try all and send the feedback.

Ok , you can create two dial peers one for GK route and other for your  local connection route as the below

dial-peer voice 1 pots

destination-pattern

port 1/1/1/

dial-peer voice 2 voip

destination-pattern 

session target ras

preference 10

Thank you

;:

Good Luck ,On CUCM you can do using route list . for example you have number : xxxxxx go out using GK then your local router .

1- cretae RL which will includes ( GK , standard local gateway).

2- on the route pattern (assign route list to the route list which you crated).

Thank you