IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! gatekeeper prob

i have a gatekeeper integrte with cucm v7 and i have two gateways .All configuration are ok and cucm & gateways are registered to gatekeeper ,my problem when i dial a number from ip phone which on cucm do not hit ip phone on of other branch  ...

HI I have a cisco call manager and cisco call manager express , My cisco unifed call manager is integrated with Ericsson PBX.problems1- I have a cisco IP phone 7975 works so fine with CME 8.6 and i use it to register with my CUCM v8.5 , it works fine...

We are trying upgrade CUCM cluster from 6.X to 8.X to new servers.  We decided to upgrade the existing servers to 8.X first then do diaster recovery backup and restore to new servers.My question is when upgrading a CUCM cluster publisher to a later v...

rhap4boyz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Release notes state this is supported.Trying to get the extension 6491 to appear on pool 25 with no luck. See error below; voice register pool  25   <<<<<<<<SIP PHONE busy-trigger-per-button 2 id mac 8478.ACE6.27B1 type 8961 number 1 dn 25 template 1...

Hi everybody, I deployed a Router ISR 3945e with IOS 15.1(4)M3 for CME 8.6. I am facing problems with the FAC feature. Reloading Router, it lost a line of Router configuration which makes to send user a tone to restrict calls. So that, without that l...

omarcruz1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!On a CUCM 9.1, the CFNA to a Translation Pattern that routes to an external phone number or the CFNA that routes directly to an external phone number are not working. The CSS have the corresponding Partitions in order to...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All - Need few clarifications on Normal Route Pattern and Local Route GroupNormal Route PatternLet say we have centralized cluster with Site-A and Site-B.For Side A trying to make o/b call with below scenarioIp phone (Side A_CSS with Side A_PT) --...

I'm looking at CallManager Service Parameter (publisher box) and noticed that the "Maximum Number of Registered Device" default is 5000 max 15,000.Anyone know if this is maximum number for each server or enterprise wide?CallManager 4.1(3)1 Publisher3...

I have an interesting problem.  I have a remote router that has 2 ethernet interfaces.  I can only see the LAN side interface in my routing tables from other sites.  I've done this intentionally.  But I have a couple analog devices on this router tha...

ncowger by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to CUCM and in the middle of training.I have a conference phone that can't call long distance (excepet for corpoates area code) or local in its area. It is at a remote site. The phone can call the external number of my cell phone which is th...

Hi,I have a voice router equiped with 2 T1-PRI cards(4 port & 2 port), currently having the PSTN connected to the 4-port PRI and the 2-port PRI connected to a voice conference device. In the global configurations the clock source given is the PSTN po...

VAbr AVib by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,In our environment, the IP phones trusts TFTP certs from the Leaf TFTP servers. This trust was prevending them from downloading the custom backgroud and additional Ringlists files which are actually served by the Proxy TFTP server. The...

Hello guys!I am trying to establish a SIP trunk between a CME 7 and a CUCM 8.0.3 but i am getting fast busy when calling from CME to CUCM. Test directory number is 6367. On the CME i get the following:3A5D : 379082 -687102836ms.168...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes