cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Generate automatically reporting

vitali555md
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, How can I to configure automatically reporting to each department some predefined server CallManager 9.1 ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CDR is a basic reporting tool which can generate and email you the reports that you are aware of. Beyond this, you can store the raw data on a 3rd party server and configure that to support your requirement. CDR natively cannot do what you want.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yes I have departments defined for users, and I know how to generate reporting with email, and how to download on my PC, but I need to generate automatically reporting, for e.g once to week generate reporting automateclly on some predefined server. Thanks for response

And where I can indicate ip address for the server where I need to send report ?

CDR is a basic reporting tool which can generate and email you the reports that you are aware of. Beyond this, you can store the raw data on a 3rd party server and configure that to support your requirement. CDR natively cannot do what you want.

Thanks for response, I could not find where I can to introduce ip address for the server, and I thought ask on forums.