IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are planning to route our international calling traffic via Skype. Our existing setup is as belowCisco CallManager 7.1.5 with H.323 gatewaysGateways 2951, 2921, 2911, 2901My question is whats is CUBE? Do i need CUBE for it, Our existing hardwar...

techguy by Level 4
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there,I am not very familiar with Voice products. I want to find out whether VG224 has support for SSHv1/v2. If so, please help me locate the link for configuring it as my search on CCO did not give any relevant results.Will appreciate !!tx

Im trying to upgrade the firmware to a cisco ip telephone 7941 from version SCCP41.8-3-1S to SCCP41.9-2-3 but the prosess give me an error. at the end the display show "File not found SCCP41.9-2-3". I check that the firmware is install in the CUCM 7....

Resolved! Informacast Paging

Hello TAC indicated that the Informacast application is only available to be installed on a virtual server.  I wanted to verify that and also see if we do install Informacast on a VM is it supported/will it work in the Communication Manager is on a p...

I have all of my SCCP phones configured for a company wide paging group.  We have noticed that on some phones, like a phone in the conference room and the phones in the executive offices, we would like to be able to at times have the user turn off pa...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes