Views
Helpful
Replies

Generate Phone Reports

kvaradarajan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to generate phone reports to check how many phones have their call forward destination set to their mobiles.

For this I am using BAT (Bulk Admin-- Phones-- Generate Phone Reports).

Steps:

1. I have set my phone to Forward Destination to a mobile

2. I search for my phone and click Next

3. Give the Report a name and move Directory Number and Forward All destination to Selected Line FIelds.

4. Run Immediately and Click on Submit.

But the Result is always "0 Records Found"

I have tried searching with a broader search criteria (so more number of phones) same result.

I have tried using other line and device fields like softkey template, Forward Busy and Forward No answer, Line Text Label with same result.

We are running CUCM 8.5.1.

I have tried using the ccmadministrator user and also assigned all the user groups to my user name (including CCMadmin, Super User, Reporting etc..)

Any ideas?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

KV

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello KV,

I too tried to generate the phone report and was not successful at the first time as I too gave Directory Number, Forward All Dest. fields. I think we have to select something in the device field. When I selected Device Name / Softkey template in the device field and selected DN and Forward All Dest in the line fields, I was successed. Please try in this way.

Thanks,

Karthik

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Karthik SP
Level 1
Level 1

Hello KV,

Please check if Standard CU Reporting Roles has been associated.

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi Karthik,

Yes StandardCU Reporting Role is asscosiated to the user which I use to login.

I actually selected all and added the user groups.

ANy ideas?

Cheers

Kartik (KV)

Hello KV,

What is the privilege of CU reporting ? Does the check box enabled for Read and Update ?

Thanks,

Karthik

Yes Karthik, Generate Report is set for Read and Update. Download Report is also set for Read and Update.

Download Report
read                                                                                          update
Generate Report
read                                                                                          update
Search Documentation
read
Show Report
System Reports
Upload Report

Hello KV,

I too tried to generate the phone report and was not successful at the first time as I too gave Directory Number, Forward All Dest. fields. I think we have to select something in the device field. When I selected Device Name / Softkey template in the device field and selected DN and Forward All Dest in the line fields, I was successed. Please try in this way.

Thanks,

Karthik

Awesome done That worked.. AFter I submit the job, the next page still says 0 records found. But when I look at  the log it is processing the query.. SO its all good now..

Thanks Karthik

Cheers,

KV