Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with Cisco Phones

]I'm currently stuck between a rock and a hard place on deploying these new phones. We were using Meraki MC phones but since those were discontinued, we are switching to Cisco 7841 phones on Thursday. I had to recreate the phone menu systems from scratch which wasn't fun, but I believe it's all set up. The last piece to the puzzle is porting the numbers over from the Meraki side, to the Cisco side which will be handled by our PSTN provider. 

The issue that I am having is the Cisco Webex Control Hub doesn't seem to allow me to route calls to extensions. It wants every single phone to have it's own number. Even when I created an auto attendant, it took up a number but I can't link all the internal phones to receive calls from that auto attendant since it wants me to have a separate number for them. 

If anyone knows how to set these up so that a central number can be called and routed to every internal phone through extensions, please let me know! 

1 Reply 1

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Just got confused. When you talk about Control Hub, are you using Webex services here ?

Do you have Cisco Unity Connection or UCCX in your premises ?

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***