Views
Helpful
Replies

Hotline Configuration

April Molina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to ask on the steps on how to configure hotline in CISCO Call Manager 7.1.5.10000-12? I would like to allow certain hotline numbers using maybe a 3 digit or 5 digit that can be called using our ip phones in my office.

Thanks!

6 Replies 6

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

Hi

See if you are talking about this.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080232b9f.shtml

Regards

Ronak Patel

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Thanks for the link. I'll try to do the configuration. Our supplier has already an existing Calling Search Space (CSS) with some hotline numbers that we could dial. I would like to know how I could edit the existing Calling Search Space

and add more hotline numbers that we could call using the IP Phone?

The theory is exactly the same always, you hit a blank TP which translates to the number you want to dial.

You just need to do this accordingly to your needs, whether creating new or modifying already existing.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

The encircled is the CSS configuration in my office in our CISCO Call Manager. How can I edit the existing configuration? I posted a screenshot of the configuration below:

If I would create a new CSS, I'm worrying that it would overlap the existing CSS configuration. And what is the process of enabling more  3 and 5 digit hotline numbers for us to call using CISCO 7945?

How can I edit the existing configuration?

Which part????

The CSS??? go to the CSS and add/remove partitions as you need

CSS on line??? use the drop down menu

TP??? Go to the TP and adjust as necessary what you need to change.

The procedure for a plar is the SAME for ANY number of digits, all the configuration steps are in the link that has already been provided. All the 4 (CSS/TP/Partition/Line) things that compose a PLAR and how to configure those are in the link. Have you already gone thru the link????

Are you one of the end users??

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ok, sorry about that. I just got the configuration. Thanks a lot.