cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can the Do Not Disturb mode be turned off on a CP-7841 phone?

benson.english1
Level 1
Level 1

Somehow I accidentally turned DND on my phone. I have been all over the buttons, menus and options but cannot find anything for this function.

7 Replies 7

Press the DND soft-key again to turn it OFF, when you press the DND you get the confirmation on the screen as the "DND is ON"/OFF". in case you want to disable the DND then you would have to remove the DND soft-key from the phone configuration.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7821_7841_7861/10_1/english/user_guide/PA2D_BK_UB7EF0F0_00_user-guide-7821-7841-7861/PA2D_BK_UB7EF0F0_00_user-guide-7821-7841-7861_chapter_0110.html#PA2D_TP_D663988E_00

Of course!  How simple... and just what the Cisco manuals say.

What they don't say is how to find that button. Could you explain how to make it appear? I have tried what seems like every option in every menu, I find nothing like it. 

If you are not able to find the DND option to put it off, login into Self Care portal and do it that way. For this to work, please ensure that you assign the respective phone to the controlled device for one of the end users who had been assigned with Standard CCM Endusers role

Regards

Deepak

I am the end user. I have no access to, privileges in, or knowledge of the systems controlling the phones used by my employer, New York State Information Technology Services.

I did somehow accidentally turn this feature ON, so it would seem reasonable that I could turn it OFF.  

If you are an end user then you should really not play around with it and let the person in charge know about this. I am sure he/she will understand that it had happened by mistake and will correct it.

Regards

Deepak

There is no DND key or option to turn it off.

patrice duvall
Level 1
Level 1

I've been right through the phone, there is no option or button to turn DND off. Apparently the phone owner has to go through the people who run our systems and request a name change for the phone, then they can re-register the phone in their name with new password, then get the IP address out of it and go to the self help portal and reorganise the phone. I hope this helps.